Application Deadline: August 19th, 2022
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa programme is designed to provide female owned businesses across Africa an opportunity to access finance, world-class business trainings as well as mentoring opportunities. This programme has been designed to create an enabling environment for female entrepreneurs to grow their businesses.
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton program is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by Access Bank’s W Initiative. The program in its maiden edition provided a free mini-MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
Subsequently, the program was extended to 10 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence. The program has since provided mini-MBA to 200 women entrepreneurs across Africa. This year hosts the 4th season of the program and seeks to provide mini-MBA certification to another 100 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as grants worth over N16Million Naira to WSMEs
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
- How about a grant to expand your business?
- Women aged 18-55yrs old who are;
- a. Resident in Nigeria,
- b. Own and manage their own business in Nigeria
- c. With businesses registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- First prize is N5 million naira
- Second prize is N4 million naira
- Third prize is N3 million naira
- Fourth prize is N2 million naira
- Fifth prize is N1 million naira
- Sixth Prize is N750,000 naira
- Seventh Prize is N500,000
- 20 applicants will also receive consolation prizes such as free online advertisement and free website development
- i. The top 100 applicants will receive a 12 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
Leave a Reply