Scholarship Description of African Heritage Scholarship Program:
Applications are welcomed from students who will be applying for admission into fields such as Engineering, Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain or Marketing to apply for the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship program 2023-24.
The program provides a college scholarship paired with career development, including a required Paid internship with TE Connectivity for two summers after the sophomore year of college.
Scholarship Sponsor(s) for African Heritage Scholarship Program:
Institution(s) for African Heritage Scholarship Program:
Institutions in USA
Study Level for African Heritage Scholarship Program:
Scholarship Benefits and Details for African Heritage Scholarship Program:
$22,500 per year
Eligible Nationalities for African Heritage Scholarship Program:
Eligibility Criteria for African Heritage Scholarship Program:
For the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Either a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or self-identify as Black or African American or multiracial.
- Enrolling as college sophomores for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Willing to accept a 2023 summer paid internship with TE Connectivity.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Majoring in Engineering (all disciplines), Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing.
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S. and planning to continue full-time enrollment for the entire upcoming academic year.
Application Procedure for African Heritage Scholarship Program:
Interested applicants for the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship are to complete an online application and provide the following documents to support their application:
- A current, complete transcript of grades.
- A copy of the latest 1040 tax filing.
Applicants will be required to submit an essay with not more than 1,000 characters. The essay question is: Please describe challenges you’ve faced and overcome as a student. How they affected your academic performance and/or participation in school and community activities? What steps did you take to overcome these challenges?