Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Funded)
Concordia University is one of the Top class University located in Canada. The applications are open to apply for the 2023 Intake. Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada for international students. The University offers Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., Diploma, Certificate Programs. Previously they have cancelled the IELTS/TOEFL Test due to Covid-19. Concordia University also accepting They are accepting Duolingo English Test (You can this test online from home).
Concordia University has more than 600 Study Programs available to international students, Canadian citizens. The Concordia Scholarship is available in all Subjects. International students must apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada. Canada is known for providing quality education as well as quality life.
You are eligible to apply for Scholarships at Concordia University Like Concordia University External Scholarships, Concordia University Merit Scholarships and other Financial Resources are also available. The complete details about the Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada is available below.
Details About Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada
The acceptance rate of Concordia University is 78.2%. Therefore, getting into Concordia is easier compared to other universities.
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2023
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- Concordia University Presidential Scholarships: Covers the full costs of Tuition and Fees, Books, and Residence and Meal Plan fees. (Visit here)
- New: 2021-22 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
- For Concordia Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
- For Concordia Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Steps for Concordia University Application
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After Your have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19.
- For Graduate Requirements: APPLY HERE
- For Undergraduate Requirements: APPLY HERE
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
Leave a Reply