The University of Louisiana at Lafayette understands that investing in education can be difficult for international students. It has established the Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarships to help them manage costs. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application can be made by international freshman students who want to enroll in an undergraduate program. The applicants must have attained a 2.50+ cumulative GPA and ACT composite of 20+ or SAT 1030+ to be considered. The award comprises $6,864 each semester for up to 8 semesters.
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is a public research university in Lafayette, Louisiana, and is ranked #299-391 among National Universities. It offers an exceptional education informed by diverse worldviews grounded in tradition, heritage, and culture.
Why choose to study at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette? The University of Louisiana at Lafayette develops leaders and innovators who advance knowledge, cultivate aesthetic sensibility, and improve the human condition. The university strives to be included in the top 25% of its peer institutions by 2020, improving its national and international status and recognition.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 16th December 2022 for spring intake.
- University or Organization: The University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,864
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate program of choice taught at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a 2.50+ cumulative GPA.
- The applicants must have an ACT composite of 20+ or SAT 1030+.
- The applicants must be regularly admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official or certified true copies of all secondary academic records
- Academic transcripts
- Bank statement verifying financial support
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must complete a recognized secondary program comparable to U.S. high school graduation.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
- ACT English – 18
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing – 500
- Accuplacer Writing – 250
The winning international students will be awarded $6,864 each semester for up to 8 semesters towards their undergraduate studies by the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.