GTI Group – We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking.
Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base – Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals – to a financially secure future. We are present in several cities including the city of London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of GTI Group Graduate Trainee
- Assisting managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
Requirements for GTI Group Graduate Trainee
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Leave a Reply