The program’s (Korea Internship Program) main goal is to prepare students and businesspeople to work abroad or link with foreign projects. From the moment you land in South Korea, the country will serve as a great opportunity for personal growth and career building. Its standards in education and its prestigious professional background will give you an edge over others when applying to work outside of Korea.
The number of Korean companies running internship programs in Korea and abroad continues to grow. This increase is linked to the trend in the industry, the increased demand for graduates specializing in business/marketing and international relations, as well as an increasing number of Korean students studying abroad.
Also, Read: POSTECH GIFT Internship Program
Details of the Internship:
- Country: South Korea
- University/Institution: Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: None
Benefits Offered by Korea Internship Program:
- Free learner dormitory accommodation and transportation.
- A free round trip airfare Economy.
- Living Fees will be assisted. (KRW 500,000 / 4 weeks).
Eligibility Criteria for Korea Internship Program:
- Internship in Korea is for both international students & Korean Residents also.
- Third and Fourth Year Undergraduate Learners.
- International Students of any nationality are suitable.
Korea internships are an experience like no other. When you consider the Korean language, the Korean culture, and the Korean travel opportunities, it is easy to see why this program can be beneficial to any student that partakes in it.