Pursue your education in Australia. Good news! Applications for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate studies. Dr. Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Funds will provide $15000 of the fees in the appropriate academic year.
Marcus Oldham College provides a unique educational opportunity to encourage young people passionate about making a career in the Australian Wool Industry with its different stages, including wool science and technology, wool growing, and textile production stage.
The Dr. Alastair Mackenzie Scholarship is sponsored by WISS Woolbrokers. Formed in 1979 by woolgrowers, WISS is a grower-owned and controlled wool broker. Other sponsors include BJ Underwood Pty Ltd, the Australian Wool Education Trust, and Geoff & Helen Handbury Foundation.
Scholarship Summary for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Australia
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Marcus Oldham College
- Study in: Geelong, Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Agriculture, Wool science and technology, Plant and crop sciences and Textile production
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: August 05, 2022
Scholarship Coverage for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Australia
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship covers $15000 of the fees in the appropriate academic year(s) unless otherwise agreed by the college.
Eligibility Criteria for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Australia
To be eligible for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- This scholarship is available to applicants enrolled or intending to enroll in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program.
How to Apply for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
(1) Apply for an admission offer from the Marcus Oldham College by clicking here.
(2) Prepare the following documents:
- Your CV with the contact details of two referees
- A statement of your Year 12 results and university ENTER score if applied for
- Scholarship essay: 500-word essay answering the following question: “In applying for this scholarship you are signaling your interest in a career in the sheep and wool industry. What future activity in the industry do you wish to pursue?”
- College essay: 100-word essay answering the question “What are your career goals and aspirations?”
(3) Submit your scholarship application using:
- The email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fax number 03 5244 1263
- Submit the application by post to the following address.
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Marcus Oldham College
Private Bag 116
Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
- Applicants can submit for more than one scholarship, but they can only receive one scholarship in any one academic year. If you’re applying for more than one scholarship, one copy of your CV and one copy of your College essay is sufficient.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of the application will be emailed to the email address you provided on your CV.
- Applicants who are shortlisted for an interview will be advised approximately three weeks before the interview date. Interviews will be conducted on campus at Marcus Oldham on 12th September 2022. The College does not conduct scholarship interviews via Skype, Facetime, or Phone, except for international applicants. If no applicants are deemed to meet the selection criteria scholarships may not be awarded. The College also reserves the right to extend the closing and interview dates.
- The successful applicant will receive a Scholarship Letter of Offer and must advise the College in writing, of acceptance of the scholarships and obligations as a recipient within 7 days of written notification.
Leave a Reply