Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2023 for South Africans
Tell Me About Award:
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for helping our customers with their most urgent business needs, and we are recruiting for 3 career tracks that make up our team.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow.
Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate or master’s degree with a target date Dec 2022
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience using data analysis or querying tools, e.g., SQL, SAS, Excel or Tableau is an asset, particularly for Performance Analytics or Business Experimentation tracks.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office languages
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
Johannesburg, South Africa
How Many Positions will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Award?
- As an Associate Consultant, you will:
– Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems.
– Collaborate with motivated peers who are passionate about what they do.
– Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions.
– Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
– Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement.
– Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
– Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
Bring your Passion and Expertise
How to Apply for Program?
In your cover letter, please indicate your first and second track preference.
This information will be leveraged to best match applicants with their desired tracks.
Leave a Reply