Postech Internship Program in South Korea brings Korean students to study abroad at the best universities in Korea and foreign students to experience the real Korean environment during their summer break.
POSTECH Internship Program provides outstanding students or recent graduates with the opportunity to experience and appreciate the culture of South Korea by means of studying at POSTECH. Upon completion of the program, interns will acquire first-hand research experiences, which will lead to the further development of their academic careers.
Moreover, they will contribute to increasing the understanding and friendship between people of the two countries. The program is designed for those who wish to improve their academic training, who aspire to become leaders in their respective fields, and who want to travel abroad for the first time and to understand Korean culture.
Also, Read: Nike Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Country: South Korea
- University/Institution: Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: None
Benefits Offered by POSTECH GIFT Internship Program:
- Free learner dormitory accommodation and transportation.
- A free round trip airfare Economy.
- Living Fees will be assisted. (KRW 500,000 / 4 weeks).
Eligibility Criteria for POSTECH GIFT Internship Program:
- Both international students & Korean Residents can Apply.
- Third and Fourth Year Undergraduate Learners.
Students of Any nationality can Submit Applications for this Internship in South Korea. Even South Korean Nationals can Apply for this Opportunity. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility standards will have a higher chance. For more information visit POSTECH Official Website.
Leave a Reply