Aiming to reward outstanding international students and their academic achievements, the Yunnan University in China has decided to award the President’s Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students in the second year or above within the basic academic system of Yunnan University are eligible to apply for and are considered for this scholarship award. The scholarship is applicable for undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral programme and is valued at a maximum of 4,000 Yuan.
Yunnan University is a National Key University in Yunnan Province, China, Founded in December 1922 and started admission in April 1923. Yunnan University is one of the top public universities in Kunming, China (Mainland), ranking #451-500 in the Asian University Rankings 2022.
Why choose to study at Yunnan University? The Yunnan University offers a good academic atmosphere and a well-established ideological foundation in the humanities and social sciences, thanks to its close to century-long tradition and literary heritage. It seeks to become a regional first-class university among the best in China and famous worldwide.
Application Deadline: Applications are being accepted. However, applicants are highly recommended to check and apply according to program-specific application deadlines, if any.
Brief Description of President’s Scholarships at Yunnan University, China
- University or Organization: Yunnan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral
- Award: 4,000 Yuan
- Number of Awards: 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
Eligibility for President’s Scholarships at Yunnan University, China
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any desired undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral programme offered at Yunnan University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must comply with Chinese laws and the regulations of Yunnan University.
- The applicants must have excellent grades with their Chinese proficiency, meeting the basic requirements of their major.
- The applicants should actively participate in academic lectures, social events, and public welfare activities.
- The applicants must pay tuition and accommodation fees on time.
How to Apply for President’s Scholarships at Yunnan University, China
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university’s online application portal. All eligible students will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Secondary high school diploma or the equivalent, transcripts
- Master’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Two Recommendation letters
- Study or research plan
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all required documents in either Chinese or English. Scanned copies are also accepted.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have HSK 4 over 210 for economics and management and HSK 4 over 195 for science.
Benefits of President’s Scholarships at Yunnan University, China
Yunnan University will award the selected candidates in the following manner:
- 2,000 Yuan/person for undergraduates
- 3,000 Yuan/person for master’s students
- 4,000 Yuan/person for doctoral students
Leave a Reply