The Shoprite Group of Companies offers comprehensive bursaries to support students studying or intending to study scarce skills such as food science, pharmacy, chartered accounting, logistics as well as information technology, E-commerce and retail business management.
Shoprite’s bursaries provide financial assistance towards tuition and on-campus accommodation, and are also linked to work-back agreements – ensuring job opportunities upon graduation.
DETAILS | Shoprite Group of Companies Bursaries
As a leading employer in South Africa, the Shoprite Group welcomes hard-working and passionate individuals to join us in becoming the best retailer in the world. Shoprite offers a range of exciting bursaries at various offices around Africa, a wide range of vacancies in-store, as well as opportunities:
- Accounting Bursaries (1)
- E-Commerce Bursaries (1)
- Food Science Bursaries (1)
- Information Technology Bursaries (2)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Bursaries (1)
- Pharmacy Bursaries (1)
- Retail Business Management Bursaries (1)
Eligibility Criteria for Shoprite Group of Companies Bursaries
To be eligible for the Shoprite Group Bursaries, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must currently be a student
- Applicants must be African students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must young, ambitious and serious
- Applicants must have good communication skills
How to Apply for Shoprite Group of Companies Bursaries
Interested and eligible applicants who wish to enrol for Shoprite Group of Companies Bursaries should submit application online by selecting from the bursary categories listed above. You can follow the instructions the chosen category to submit application.
Leave a Reply