The Gates Scholarship TGS for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for The Gates Scholarship TGS 2023 in United States. Students across the country can apply for fully funded scholarships to pursue undergraduate degree programs. There will be no application fee. All major subjects and specializations like Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business as well as Management and Development subjects are available.
The Bill Gates Scholarship provides 300 Gates Scholarships to study in the United States each year. The Gates Scholarship will cover all the costs for International Students to study in USA. The Gates Bursary is a highly selective and comprehensive bursary. Each year, 300 top students receive the Bill Gates Scholarship, giving them the opportunity to reach their full potential. The Bill Gates Scholarships are funded by Microsoft founder Bill Gates. The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income families. To help them reach their full potential, bursaries are awarded to 300 student leaders each year.
The USA government offers many scholarships for international candidates every year. Gates Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded is also one of these scholarships. Gates Scholars receive fully funded scholarships to attend any college or university in the United States that offers a leadership development program. This bursary was started in 1991. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn on a full scholarship.
Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 15th September 2022
- Course level: Bachelors
- Scholarship country: United States
- Award value: Fully Funded
- Offered by: The Gates Scholarship
The Gates Scholarship TGS in USA 2023 is a Full Free Scholarship Program for International Students to pursue Bachelors Degree program from USA. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Tuition Fee will be covered
- Free Accommodation
- Boarding allowance
- Books allowance
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
Programs Offered by Gates Scholarship:
Almost all Subjects for Undergraduate for Session 2023 is available.
All the mentioned below terms are to be fulfilled for Scholarship:
- A High School Senior
- From one or more of the following ethnic groups: American Indian/Alaskan Native*, American and/or American Indian Native*, American Asian and Pacific Islands
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- At an excellent level with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 On a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- A student must also plan to register in a four-year programme of studies at the complete term.
Documents to be Submitted:
Details of documents are in below lines:
- An exceptional high school academic record (in the top 10%)
- Must demonstrate leadership skills (for example, as demonstrated through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal achievement skills (eg, emotional maturity, motivation, persistence, etc.)
- Passport for international students.
- Short resume/CV.
- Letter of motivation or statement of purpose.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English proficiency certificate from previous institute.
- IELTS score if your last education was not in English.
The deadline to apply for The Gates Scholarship TGS in USA 2023 for International Students is 15th September 2022.
Apply Procedure for The Gates Scholarship TGS:
The entire process is Online to apply for The Gates Scholarship TGS in USA 2023. Students have to visit the “Apply Link” and create your account. Fill the form completely and upload the requested documents.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here