The University of Leicester is offering Tuition fee Waivers to successful PhD applicants starting in January 2023. This PhD scholarship for tuition fee waiver aims to support talented students who will enroll in the PhD coursework at the University. Eligible students from all around the world can apply for this Tuition fee waiver scholarship program. This scholarship in the UK will cover the tuition fees and help you excel in your research career.
The University of Leicester is a top university in the UK committed to excellent academic quality, world-changing research and talented teaching staff. Students across the world enroll here to fulfill their dreams. Leicester University is one of the most affordable student destinations in the UK. The institution has a top-class infrastructure and a high-quality learning environment. It offers more than 350 programs in different fields such as biologicscal sciences, arts, humanities, engineering, etc.
Through this scholarship for international students, scholarship awardees will get a high-quality educational experience and a vibrant environment where they will be prepared for their future. The university campus comprises the facilities like art studios, computing centers, and laboratories to make every student’s university life enjoyable. Interested candidates can apply through an online application form. The last date to apply for this program is 14 September 2022. So, grab the opportunity and apply to study in the UK.
Here are more details about the University of Leicester PhD Tuition Fee Waiver
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: September 14, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Leicester PhD Tuition Fee Waiver:
Following are the eligibility criteria for the University of Leicester PhD Tuition Fee Waiver 2022-23:
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply for this UK scholarship.
- Students who belong to an underrepresented group in the University, such as Asian, Black and other minority ethnic candidates, are highly encouraged to apply for this program.
- Students can apply for any subject offered by the University.
- They must get admission in the PhD degree program at the University to apply for the program.
- Furthermore, students must meet the English language requirements of the University.
Benefits of the University of Leicester PhD Tuition Fee Waiver:
Here are the benefits of the University of Leicester PhD Tuition Fee Waiver 2022-23:
- The tuition fee waiver scholarship will cover the 2 UK tuition fee waivers for three years of full-time study or six years part-time (part-time only available to UK applicants).
- Provision of one full-time overseas fee waiver for three years.
- Applicants must be able to define how they aim to fund the difference in fees (£11,004 per year) and their accommodation costs for the duration of their studies in their personal statement.
- Furthermore, no stipend or additional funding is available to support living costs.
- This scholarship is not available for distance learning/online study.
- Applicant must prepare their proposal using Research Proposal Form.
- Students must provide the name of the proposed project supervisor (from the list on the official website of the University of Leicester) and the project title in the proposal section.
- Upload complete Research Proposal Form.
- A personal statement briefly describing your interest in the project and your experience.
- International applicants must be able to show on their personal statement how they aim to fund the difference in tuition fee and their accommodation costs for their studies.
- Degree certificates and Transcripts of all completed degrees and, if possible, transcripts to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Proof of English Language proficiency, if possible.
- Applicant must enter the details of your two academic referees in the boxes provided in the reference section or upload letters of reference if available.
- Applicant should state CSSAH Fee Waiver in the funding section.
- For Admission, Applicants must hold a UK Bachelor’s Degree with at least a 2:1 and a Master’s Degree or overseas equivalent qualifications.
Application Process for University of Leicester PhD Tuition Fee Waiver:
- Follow the link below to apply for the University of Leicester PhD Scholarship.
- Ensure to provide all required documents, along with the application form.
- University will not consider incomplete applications and Research Proposals not submitted following the Proposal Form.
- International applicants may only apply for the full-time study if they require a Student Visa to study in the UK.
- To apply, go to the bottom of the official page and click on “Education Full time.”
- Submit the application form carefully.
- The last date to apply for Education PhD tuition fee Waivers is 14 September 2022.