Join a Global Network and Submit online applications for the USIDHR Internship Program in the United States. The Fall USIDHR Internship 2022 is open. All applicants need to listen carefully because the USIDHR Internship program provides a unique opportunity for Undergraduate and Graduate students from around the world to develop their knowledge and expand their careers in the field of diplomacy and human rights. The Internship location is Washington D.C. (USIDHR HQ Office). Selected applicants will receive an Invitation Letter.
The benefit of the Internship is that all the selected interns will receive an invitation letter from the USIDHR United States signed by the CEO. You will get a US Visa easily because you have an invitation letter. 12 Week Internship and it will run from 5th September 2022-28th November 2022. This Call is for 2022 Fall Internship Applications.
The Internship in the United States is a great and versatile opportunity. This is an educational internship rather than merely a professional one. Interns will be provided with training, mentorship, and support, and will get to work directly with USIDHR’s staff and management. The tasks for the internships are very easy and discussed below. The details about the USIDHR Internship in the United States in 2022 are available below.
Details About USIDHR Internship 2022
- Country: USA
- Internship Location: (USIDHR Head Quarters Washington D.C.)
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: 10th August 2022
What is USIDHR?
US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights (USIDHR) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization located in Washington, DC. Its main purpose is to advance education for all.
Period of Internship: (Sep 5th – November 28th, 2022)
12 weeks internship at our D.C. office. Hybrid 2 days in office and remotely. Internships last a minimum of 11 weeks and interns are required to work 20-35 hours per week.
Intern will assist USIDHR with a range of investigative tasks, social media content creation, and blog writing to increase the organization’s visibility. The following responsibilities can be adapted, as appropriate, to fit each intern.
Requirements for the USIDHR Internship in USA
- BA Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (i.e. International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Social Studies, or Law)
- Excellent level of written English and Communication Skills
- Experience in blog writing or professional writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Critical thinking
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the field of human rights and diplomacy and have a personal commitment to the ideals of a better and peaceful world
- Be computer literate in standard software application
Benefits of the Internship
I always say that when there is a good opportunity from a reputable organization, then go for it. Dont always look for a Stipend, Allowance, or any other thing.
- The benefits of the USIDHER Internship are:
- You will get an Invitation Letter to Attend the Internship in the United States.
- You will be certified by the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- Interns will get the opportunity to enroll for free in our Diplomatic Protocol Training (valued at $2500)
- Good thing is that, upon successful completion of the internship, interns will receive a certificate of internship and get a letter of recommendation from us when needed that can be used to apply for jobs, college, or other internship opportunities.
The Last date to apply for the USIDHR Internship Program 2022 is 10th August 2022
How to Apply for the Internship
- You need to submit your online applications, application form, and CV (Resume).
- The Online Application Form is Available Here
- The USIDHR Internship Application Form looks like this: (Do not fill the form here)