Are you searching for Fully funded scholarship at University of Manitoba? Your search is over start applying for University of Manitoba scholarships 2022 now ! Total funds worth $240,000 are available for the University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships program. The university offers these scholarships to students enrolled in any field of study at the university.
New international students, as well as the ones already studying there, can both apply for these undergraduate scholarships in Canada. You can also look at similar fully funded scholarships that is the of the University of Alberta Scholarships for international students 2022 and Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2023 and Vanier Scholarships 2023 | Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship which are all fully funded scholarships in Canada. If you are looking for internships in Canada you can also look at Nestle Canada Internship and Unilever Canada Internship.
Financial Aid and Awards
The University of Manitoba issues more than $20 million to students each year in the form of scholarships and bursaries. Find out how you can access funding so you can focus on your studies.
1600 First year students receiving entrance scholarships each year
$20 million Value of awards given out by UM each year
2800 Number of awards given till now.
$8 million Value of bursaries given out by UM each year
Eligibility for University of Manitoba Scholarships 2022
Many award opportunities are available to UM students based on academic achievement and financial need. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are applying for scholarships and awards:
- Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic achievement and course load.
- Students who receive an entrance scholarship are required to enroll in at least 24 credit hours at the University of Manitoba in the current year in order to qualify for funding.
- In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 80 percent of a full course in the current academic year to be eligible for scholarships.
- Some course load exceptions apply and are specified in the terms of the scholarship by the donor or a representative of the donor.
- Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Students may apply for bursaries based on financial need. Bursary applications are available mid-August and due Oct. 1.
By submitting your application for admission to the University by March 1, you will automatically be considered for entrance scholarships. Others require a separate application. Eligibility criteria and application requirements vary by award, so please be sure to read the details of each award carefully before applying.
University of Manitoba courses for international students
Choose from the extensive list of over 47 doctoral programs and 99 master’s programs and pursue your unique path.
University of Manitoba important dates (Deadlines)
Feb. 16, 2022 Schulich Leader nominee applications due
Mar. 1, 2022 Admission application and entrance scholarship consideration (Fall 2022) deadline.
Aug. 1, 2022 Premier’s Healthy Living Scholarship for Youth
Jun. 30, 2022 Chown Centennial Scholarship nominations due
Aug. 1, 2022 Fairfax bursary applications due
Aug. 31, 2022 The Asper Foundation Entrance Bursary
Dec. 1, 2022 BMO Leader of Tomorrow and BMO Indigenous Leader of Tomorrow application deadline (2023/2024 competition)
For Undergraduate programs APPLY HERE
For Graduate programs APPLY HERE
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here