|Opening Date: January 1, 2022||Deadline: Varies on program|
|Funded by: European Commission||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD||Location: Europe & other Countries|
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-23 | Fully Funded
The wait is finally over, you may now apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023. So, the Erasmus Scholarship Catalogue for the academic year 2022-2023 has been modified. Further, The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-23 for International Students is a Master’s and PhD Degree Scholarship to Study at Various European Universities in Various European Countries. In addition, this Scholarship will pay all of your expenses and there are no GRE requirements, and there is no need to contact the professor. Students who are awaiting their results may also apply.
They awarded 2,450 scholarships to international students last year. So, this year they will provide assistance to 2756 Scholars and Erasmus is one of Europe’s most coveted Scholarships in Almost Every Field/Major. Also, there is no requirement for prior job experience. You will study in different nations and universities each semester, as well as do a part-time internship as part of your training in other countries.
Additionally, the scholarship lasts two years for master’s programmes and three years for doctoral programmes. Further, Erasmus Scholarship is available to any citizen from any country in the world. Moreover, In Europe you can study without having to take the IELTS exam. Also, there are several scholarships available in Europe that do not need IELTS.
Total number of Scholarships
In addition, there are almost 2,756 fully funded scholarships available for the Academic Year 2022-2023 for international students word wide.
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
Similarly, Erasmus is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid scholarship programme open to all students and they will pay for all of your expenditures.
- Stipend per month (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month).
- There is no tuition fee.
- Allowance for travel.
- Tickets for international flights.
- When your semester is finished, you will be given a travel allowance from country to country.
- There is no bond restriction to return to the country.
- Also, after completing a Master’s or Ph.D., a job visa is given and after completing the degree, you will be able to work in Europe.
- Erasmus is Europe’s equivalent of Fulbright. With so many advantages, you should really examine this possibility.
List of available Fields for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
Following is list of programs/courses offering at Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022:
- Computer Science.
- Social Science.
List of Countries offering Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
So, the list of countries offers fully funded program of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 is as follows.
- Czech Republic.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
- You should also check to see whether your program’s institute accepts any other language tests and Duolingo English Test Proficiency, a new IELTS alternative, has been launched. As a result, you may administer a test from the comfort of your own home.
- Also, every programme requires a minimum of 6.5 IELTS bands and any programme does not require the GRE.
- Students who are awaiting their results may also apply, the GRE is not required in any programme.
- There is no need to contact any professors or anybody else.
- There is no job experience required.
- It is open to anybody with at least 16 years of schooling.
- There are no age limitations.
- People with CGPAs ranging from 2.5 to 3.0 were also chosen. As a result, students with poor CGPAs must take a chance.
How should you Prepare for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022?
- You may access the Erasmus catalogue and go at each programme one by one to discover where you fit.
- Then, under the Year(s) of student intake tab, pick 2022, (It will include a list of all the programmes for 2022.)
- Finalize the top three programmes that are most relevant to your profile.
- Check the programme criteria and attempt to prepare for them as early as possible, such as a statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, and so on.
Leave a Reply