The NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2022/2023 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 9th September 2022
About the Award: The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
Eligible Field(s): Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 0′ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
How to Apply:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at www.seplatpetroleum.com
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.