Are you planning a visit, studies, business, relocation, or general consular enquiries at the Embassy of Ireland in Nigeria, here are your comprehensive guides to locate and transact business in all the missions of the Ireland Embassy in Nigeria?
ADDRESS OF IRELAND EMBASSY IN ABUJA
Embassy of Ireland,
No. 11, Nero Crescent,
Telephone number: +234 9 462 0611
Fax number: +234 9 413 1805
+234 9 462 0613
The email address of the Ireland embassy in Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 a.m – 04.30 p.m.
Visa office: Monday to Friday 09.00 a.m -03.00.p.m
ADDRESS OF IRELAND CONSULATE IN LAGOS
22A, Lugard Avenue,
Telephone numbers: +234 1 903 694
+234 903 744 3553
PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR VISA
Please take note of the following points when applying for your Irish visa:
1. Download and carefully complete the visa application form online
2. Print it out, signed and stored your 8 digit visa reference number.
3. Print and fill a questionnaire and attach it with the application
4. Attach all your required documents such as a valid International passport, recently acquired passport photograph.
5. Attach photocopies of all pages of your passport
6. All original documents submitted must come with photocopies.
7. Submit the documents personally at the Irish Embassy visa facilitation centre.
8. Ensure that all the required documents submitted are original and genuine, your original shall be returned to you after processing
9. At the centre present yourself for the fingerprint procedure.
10. pay the visa fee
11. Finally, to avoid disappointment submit your application well ahead of time ( at least 8 weeks) to the commencement of your travel.
IRELAND EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, VISA FACILITATION CENTER
Regardless of the types of visas, you’re applying for the following are the centres to submit your completed visa application
ADDRESS IN ABUJA
All visa applicants residing in the Abuja area are to submit their completed application at:
Ireland Visa Facilitation Centre
No. 33, Lobito Crescent,
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m – 3.00 p.m.
ADDRESS IN LAGOS
Ireland Visa Application Centre,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite The Treasure Garden Estate,
Lekki Phase 1,
TYPES OF VISA YOU CAN GET AT IRELAND EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
1. Tourist visa
2. Conference visa
3. Business visa
4. Medical visa
5. Exam/interview visa
6. Artists visa
7. Student visa
8. Employment visa
9. Join a spouse visa
BOTTOM LINE: Ireland is a fantastic place to go. One of the most advanced economies in Europe. Well planned and peaceful. No language barrier but you have to listen attentively to understand them, their day to day English is quite different from your own.
You cannot be wrong if you choose Ireland as your destination for investment, visiting, touring, further studies, researching or permanent relocation.
For more information on the Embassy of Ireland in Nigeria, please contact their website.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IRELAND VISA IN NIGERIA
LIVING AND WORKING IN IRELAND NON-EU CITIZENS
LIVING AND WORKING IN SWEDEN
Leave a Reply