|Opening Date: May 21, 2022||Deadline: January 18, 2023|
|University: University of Toronto||Category: Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-2023|
|Course Level: BS, MS, PhD||Location: Canada|
Lester B Pearson International Scholarships in University of Toronto 2022-2023
The University of Toronto’s Lester B Pearson International Scholarships 2022-2023 offer a unique opportunity for exceptional international students to study at one of the world’s top institutions in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. So, These scholarships which are given out each year, reward excellent students from all around the world, including overseas students studying in Canadian high schools. Lester B. Pearson Scholars will be named each year to about 37 students.
Coverage of Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships
The Lester B Pearson International Scholarships will address the following topics:
- Waiver of tuition fees Sponsorship of the entire tuition cost, as well as the entire educational expense.
- Expenses for acquiring books.
- Sponsorship of incidental costs.
- For four years, you will receive full residence assistance as well as free housing.
- Flights are provided at no cost.
- Funding for conference attendance.
Eligibility Criteria for Lester B Pearson International Scholarships
You must be the following to be eligible to apply for the Lester B Pearson International Scholarships:
An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit); currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022, beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2022 (students already enrolled in post-secondary studies are not eligible). Students who begin their studies at another post-secondary school in January 2022 will not be eligible.
Documents Compulsory for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship Application
The following documents are required for the Lester B Pearson Scholarship application:
- Personal Statement.
- Study Plan (Only required for MS Degree program)
- GRE Test scores certificate.
- Scholarship Application.
- Attested copies of all transcripts/Degrees/Certificates.
- Detail Research Proposal (Required only for PhD Degree Program).
- Letter of Motivation
- Attested copies of certificates of all graduate and under graduate program.
- Copy of Passport (should be valid for at least one year).
- Two Recommendation letters(any former professors).
- English proficiency certificate.
How to Apply for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship?
To apply for the Lester B Pearson International Scholarships, you must do the following:
- Firstly, Your school has nominated you. So, High schools who have not already contacted/verified and asked to submit an application to join in our programme, which may be found here(Application form).
- Secondly, Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2022, and be sure to submit your application for admission by the deadlines(appropriate dates).
- Also, Please be aware that you will consider for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of study at the University of Toronto and You may apply to many programmes and admit yourself to all of them; but, if you awarded the Pearson Scholarship, you will limit to your first choice of programme at U of T at the time our scholarship selections will announce.
- So, You can apply for the Lester B Pearson International Scholarships online after we have received a nomination and you have applied to the university.
Application Deadlines for Pearson Scholarship
Pearson Scholarships will be available very shortly. As a result, be sure to plan ahead of time and prepare your papers.
- The deadline for school scholarships is November 30, 2022.
- Hence, The deadline for student OUAC applications is December 14, 2021, (Please keep in mind that this is the deadline for submitting an application to the OUAC. nevertheless, it is strongly advised that you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022, as places in programmes fill rapidly and popular programmes may close early.)
- So, the deadline for student scholarship applications is January 18, 2023.